No Instagram images were found.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Glorious Continuum of Wonder...I know nature. The earth is rooted deeply within my bones; it feels like home. Clay, is my primordial second skin... The post The Glorious Continuum of Wonder appeared first on pursuingpolaris.
- Hello (My Body)Hello (My Body) The post Hello (My Body) appeared first on pursuingpolaris.
- Exiled From Myself"I never thought clarity and discernment to be loaded words, or to be “dangerous” prayers..." The post Exiled From Myself appeared first on pursuingpolaris.
- Comparison and Contrast: Good vs “Bad Guys” Comparison and Contrast: Good vs “Bad Guys” The title of this blog sounds like a college paper. However, I think comparison and contrast is a valuable life skill and can be applied to any area of life. These days the media is full of stories about sexual abuse, harassment and sexism. Hundreds of men […]
- HearingHearing I am imprisoned in silence Your insecurities The prison guard I utter wordless screams But you do not listen What I have to say matters You won’t you listen My thoughts are vast and deep My heart cries out Desperate for you To listen Wisdom falls from my teeth I am […]
- The Storie(s) I didn’t Intend to WriteSometimes I look back at my life and think where along the line did I hop on a train with a drunk conductor? I thought I had my story mostly figured out since I was a small child. I wanted to travel and I wanted to have a career. I did exactly that, traveled the […]
- MusingsBrutally honest and open musings. No hiding or pretending. But despite the darkness, there is hope. There is light and I am onward and upward. Freedom begets more questions Self-trust Tears, oh so many tears. When will they stop? Even with no liquid left in my body; my heart is […]
- On WarAll is fair in love and war? Fairness flies away when love Turns to war ~On War The post On War appeared first on pursuingpolaris.
- And Then the Humpbacks CameThe brilliance of the sky was only matched by the brilliance of the sea. They sat close; not touching, but close enough to soak up the presence of each other. Their minds wondered lazily, occasionally scanning the turquoise horizon for any sign of the migrating humpbacks. Sea eagles floated by on the breeze, beautiful […]
- WaitingWhere are you? I’ve been waiting My soul supplicating the universe Generations have come and passed Remember the little market we had on the street corner? The hustle and bustle of our neighbors? Scurrying to and fro on the cobble stone streets The love we shared in our tiny apartment above the shop The love […]